Classes on Meditation are conducted by an eminent teacher on Monday evenings and are open to those who seek mental relaxation. No fee is charged for following these classes.
Monthly Lectures - Centre conducts a series of lectures regularly. These lectures which are usually on current topics are delivered by eminent personalities. No fee is charged to attend these lectures. Periodically some lectures are reproduced in booklet form for those who are interested.
Training Classes –
- One floor of the new wing of the Centre Complex is set apart for training and practice of handicrafts such as needle work, patchwork, embroidery, soft toys, etc. Classes are conducted by Daisy Wittachchi Craft School.
- Information Technology - This training is available to members of the public through ‘Worldvision’ institute funded by World Vision Organization.
Other classes - The Centre provides support services for classes conducted in various fields such as English Language and Japanese language, Aerobic exercises, Kandyan dancing and various aspects of media. These classes are conducted by competent teachers who are well versed in these fields.
Monthly class Rooms rates of J.R. Jayewardene Centre
Amount with taxes (LKR.)
* Ample parking space.
* High security with CCTV cameras.
* Fully air conditioned.
* Sound with FM microphones and clip on microphones.
* Multimedia projector and large screen.
* lunch room.
Note: can arrange duration and seating capacity according to customer’s requirements.